With the mission to ENGAGE, ENCOUNTER, AND TRANSFORM all those who are a part of our community, your financial support plays a vital role in making this mission possible.
Sacrificial giving is never easy, but it’s what Jesus calls us to do.
Just like the poor widow who gave all she had, we too are called to give what we can to the poor and support the church in its work of evangelization to all those in need.
How your Donation Helps?
- Provides for the Sacramental and Spiritual Needs of the Community. Help makes connections for people with one another and with God through discipleship opportunities, sacramental encounters, and relationship building.
- Supports Youth and Young Adult Ministry. Your financial giving made it possible to serve over 250 teens in our 6-12 grade youth ministry programs in 2021-2022. Your donations cover food, trip costs, camp costs, technology resources, event resources, team formation, supplies, and more.
- Provides Resources for Adult Faith Formation.
- Keeps the Parish / School Open and the Staff Employed. Your Sunday weekly offerings provide all the essential needs for the parish, school, employee salaries, maintenance needs, technology needs, sacramental needs, grounds upkeep, and future growth.
- Makes Catholic Education Possible for Kids in Need. Every child in our school receives financial support from the parish. Your donations make it possible for so many of our kids to receive a Catholic Education.
- Outreach Ministries.
Online Giving is now available for parishioners using WeShare, an easy and convenient way to save time and support the church. Donating is simple, safe, and completely secure.
With WeShare, you can give a one time gift, set up a recurring weekly or monthly transaction, or use the text-to-give option. You decide how much you want to give and can make changes at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like help setting up your account, please call or email Trish Stultz.