Are you looking for a competitive sports program for your young athlete? St. Joseph’s popular CYO programs are open to all parishioners at St. Joseph Parish. We offer competitive programs for students in kindergarten through high school in a family-friendly Christian environment.
• Basketball (grades: 3-12)
• Cross Country (grades: K-8)
• Flag Football (boys only) (grades: 3-4)
• Soccer (grades: 1-8)
• Track (grades:4-8)
• Volleyball (girls only) (grades: 3-12)
• Football (boys only) (Partnered with St Joan of Arc) (grades: 5-8)
Register here: http://www.sjawarriors.com/football.aspx
Family must be registered at St. Joseph Parish, or attend St. Joseph School.
• Over 400 participants in CYO in our parish.
• Kindergartners can run in the Cross Country Program!
• Over 100 High School students participate in Basketball.
• Our CYO program is supported by the efforts of the Boosters.
• Your participation in the Parish Feather Party, Reverse Raffle, Youth Drive and Fish Fry directly supports our athletes.